Lightning current arrestor, 1-pole with function display
MC 50-B:OS: Type 1 (Class B) lightning current arrestor with visual function display in accordance with DIN EN 61643-11 for interface 0 to 1 (LPZ) in accordance with lightning protection concept to IEC 61313-1 and VDE 0185-305 (IEC 62305)
• Upper part and base, plug-in base
• Arresting capacity 50 kA (10/350 µs) per pole
• Protection level • Power consumption • Line following current quenching 25 kA Ipeak
• Incl. plug caps for identifying the connections
• Encapsulated, non-extinguishing spark gap: Can be used in standard distributor housings
Application example: Industrial systems.
Note: Required as decoupling length for surge voltage protection of 5 m of cable.