Combination arrestor, 3-pole + NPE with function display
Combination arrestor, type 1+2, 4-pole, with visual function display, for use in TN-S and TT networks.
Completely pre-terminated and ready for connection, consisting of:
3 x MCD 50-B_OS: Type 1+2 (Class B) coordinated lightning current arrestor EN 61643-11.
1 x MCD 125-B/NPE: Coordinated N-PE spark gap, type 1+2 EN 61643-11 for use in TN-S and TT systems.
Interface 0 to 1 according to lightning protection zone concept according to IEC 61312-1 and VDE 0185-305.
• Lightning protection equipotential bonding to VDE 0185-305 (IEC 62305)
• Lightning current arresting capacity to 50 kA (10/350) per pole and up to 125 kA (10/350) in total
• Protection level • Short-circuit resistance 10 kA, arrestor backup fuse to 500 A gL/gG
• Power consumption • Suitable for use in pre-meter area according to the VDEW directive
• Encapsulated, non-extinguishing spark gap
Application: Industrial systems and buildings with external lightning protection of Classes I to IV.