Combination arrestor, 3-pole
Combination arrestor, lightning current arrestor, type 1+2, 3-pole, for use in TN-C networks.
Completely pre-terminated and ready for connection, consisting of:
3 x MCD 50-B: Type 1+2 (Class B) coordinated lightning current arrestor EN 61643-11. For interface 0 to 2 (LPZ) in accordance with lightning protection zone concept to IEC 61312-1 and/or VDE 0185-305.
• Lightning protection equipotential bonding to VDE 0185-305 (IEC 62305)
• Lightning current arresting capacity to 50 kA (10/350) per pole and up to 150 kA (10/350) in total
• Protection level • Short-circuit resistance 10 kA, arrestor backup fuse to 500 A gL/gG
• Suitable for use in pre-meter area according to the VDEW directive
• Encapsulated, non-extinguishing spark gaps
Application: Industrial systems and buildings with external lightning protection of the highest class I to IV.